Key environmental contractor for the Southern Response Earthquake Recovery Project.
We worked on over 1,000 residential sites, over a five year period. Including demolitions, rebuilds and repair sites and collaborating with dozens of contractors.
Included were a range of different sites, with different risk factors, such as contaminated land, hill sites, shared access and being located adjacent to waterways.
Scope of works involved ensuring environmental compliance at each site, including the following tasks:
- Site survey.
- Development of a site specific Environmental Management Plan, including an Erosion & Sediment Control Plan.
- Install of environmental controls.
- Fortnightly monitoring of environmental controls and contractor compliance.
- Monthly reporting on all sites.
- Responding to environmental emergencies.
- Removal of controls and land dressing/finish management, where required.